Once your new song is out, the work has just began. To give this song a good shot at success, these 5 actions should form your immediate to-do list.
1. Make sure the song is available on all legitimate streaming platforms. That way your fans and followers will find it easily when they hear about it, and you’ll get paid when they play it.
2. Add the song to the SongBoost app and subscribe to be notified every time the song is played on radio or TV.
3. If it’s a good song, invest in a good-quality video in order to tap into TV airplay. TV stations are a gold mine for airplay.
4. Pay a good promoter to push the song offline and online. Invest in promotion just like you invest in creation, even good songs need a push in order to blow.
5. Once the song gets into the Charts, share chart updates with your fans and followers. They will share widely once you’re doing well.